Porsha Stewart: Stay in that House Girl!
One of my favorite reality shows is the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Shouts out to Kenya Moore for keeping me watching all season! However, I have written an open letter to the sweet and slightly Naïve newbie, Porsha Stewart.
Porsha Stewart’s husband, the “How You Doin” former NFL player, Kordell Stewart, served her with divorce papers just 10 days after the taping of the Reunion Show. She found out about the filing via Twitter. I decided that I had something to say to every bodies favorite Atlanta Black Barbie Doll, Porsha Stewart.
This is an open letter to Porsha Stewart:
First of all I want to say that you are positively cute as a button.
I want you to thank God for this time so that you can become a better YOU. You have set yourself up in a major way! You have the opportunity to do all of the things that you want to do! I want to ask you a few questions just to ponder over for yourself. Now ask yourself: “Ms. Porsha Stewart….” (and you better keep that last name)
1. Why were you and Kordell sleeping in different rooms?
When you sleep in a separate room from your husband-honey that’s a sign.
2. Why had YOU not filed for divorce when you and Kordell were sleeping in the same room?
3. Will you ever choose a man that controlling ever again?
4. Did anybody ask you about the fact that Kordell’s sexuality MAY be a reason that he is such a b*tch?
5. Why did you defend Kordell when he could not even bother to make time to appear on the show with you?
5. Why did you think that any of those women or any other woman that has not proven herself to be friendly would be a friend?
Porsha I am so happy for you that there was not a pre-nuptual agreement. This financial windfall can give you an opportunity to start the business that you discussed on the Reunion show. You deserve to have your cake and eat it too! That includes having a family and a booming business as well!
And in the words of Andy Cohen,
“Girl, stay in that house!”
I implore you to take some classes on business so that you do not get the professional wool pulled over your eyes as you did in your relationship.
I am looking forward to seeing you on Real Housewives of Atlanta next season. Please be more confident of yourself, don’t depend on others to lift you and know your value and strength as a woman!
I look forward to being a client of yours! If you sold eyelashes, they would be hot since your eyelashes are always sooooo pretty!
Sharelle D. Lowery
Sharelle D. Lowery
Power Blogger | Author | Professional Speaker